Pro Inspections Brisbane – Website Disclaimer
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Pro Inspections Brisbane makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Pro Inspections Brisbane does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- Some information on this website related to third parties is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. However we provide information free of charge and is provided by us as a professional opinion.
Nothing related from or quoted from third parties on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Pro Inspections Brisbane will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Pro Inspections Brisbane has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Pro Inspections Brisbane liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Pro Inspections Brisbane negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Pro Inspections Brisbane; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Pro Inspections Brisbane to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using the Pro Inspections Brisbane website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, we would advise you not to use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Pro Inspections Brisbane has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Pro Inspections Brisbane officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Pro Inspections Brisbane officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Pro Inspections Brisbane.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforce ability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
For any questions related to this disclaimer please contact us.